The Bachelor of Science (Mathematics and Business, with IT) is offered by School of Mathematics, Applied Statistics and Actuarial Sciences
This new degree programme illustrates the flexibility afforded by eLearning as it is a combination of courses from the BSc (Mathematical Sciences, With IT) and the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA, With IT) programmes. As such, participants will be able to combine modules from both programmes to get a strong foundation in Mathematics and Business Studies. Given the flexible nature of the eLearning degree programmes, students will be able to transfer credit to or from this degree according to their evolving interest. Participants can register and pay for any number of modules for the under-graduate programmes
The modules are offered in levels (1,2,3,4) which are equivalent to the corresponding year in the face to face programme (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th).
INFORMATION BOOKLET - Click here to access
FEE STRUCTURE - Click here to access
- The minimum number of modules required to graduate with a Bachelors degree will vary between 56-64 depending on the programme. For more information, please contact the Dean
- Some modules have mandatory prerequisites
- KCSE: C+ Mean Grade. Minimum of Grade B- in Mathematics at KCSE or its equivalent.
- KCE ('O' level) Division II and above with a Diploma in a relevant field.
- EAACE/KACE: ('A' Level), 2 Principals.
- Diploma in a relevant field.
- KCSE Mean Grade of C Plain or EACE/KCE Division III must have CPA/CPS or a diploma in a relevant field.
- Degree holders from Universities recognised by Senate also qualify.
The minimum number of modules required to graduate with a Masters degree will vary between 14-18 modules. Further information can be obtained from the Dean.
Online Orientation to eLearning is a prerequisite taken for one week when enrolled for the first time
MODE OF STUDY:
Online tuition, online CATs, sit-in end of semester examinations
JAN, MAY, SEPT